APELSO 2019 accepts pediatric and adult abstracts that address ECMO and related fields. The abstracts should not be longer than 250 words and must be submitted online.
Abstract submission is open exclusively for poster presentation. Only selected abstracts would be entitlted to oral presentations.
PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT.
1.Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. The abstract should contain no more than 250 words.
3. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. After the title, list the author’s names and institutional affiliations; please OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and zip code. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
4.Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
5.Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
6.Abstract will appear exactly as submitted. Abstract with smudges, errors, misspellings, incorrect hyphenations, faint typing, etc. (or not conforming to the prescribed rules) will require retyping at the author’s expense
7. PLEASE CHECK ONE KEY WORD in the abstract submission form, which best categorizes the subject of the abstract.
8. The abstract will be published in the congress book after the registration is complete.
9. Please submit your abstract via the system and specify the type of abstract (oral/poster presentation) desired.
Pre - Conference Workshop
Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital
Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Abstract Submission Deadline May 31, 2019
Abstract Notification June 15, 2019
Early Bird Registration Deadline July 31, 2019
Regular Registration Deadline October 15, 2019